Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Kansas City, Here We Come?" article by Jay Greenberg

I was surprised to recognize the name of the beat reporter who has done the majority of the Scouts coverage so far in the couple of weeks I've read at the library; I was pretty sure I knew the name Jay Greenberg as a current-day writer for The Hockey News. Sure enough, he's listed in the masthead as a "contributor." Digging a little deeper, I see he authored an article that hits the sweet spot for this blog--it covers a little Scouts history as well as talking about the potential for a new team for KC. He's not too keen about the NHL coming back to KC, but he also calls it "inevitable"! While I like the sound of that, it sure sounds like an overstatement to me. Click the pic to check out the article:

No comments: